Stiga Clipper 40 Anniversary Table Tennis Racket (Limited Edition)
Stiga Clipper 40 Anniversary Table Tennis Racket was first released 40 years ago in 1981. It is one of the most decorated blades in Table Tennis history and has been used by Olympic World champions. It was most notably used and perfected by Champion Li Guo Liang during his career.
We hereby celebrate the 40Th Anniversary of Clipper wood.
Out of stock
- A special edition of the classic Clipper Wood – in limited edition only
- Offensive 7-ply blade which combines speed, power and feeling.
- Light wood veneer with red, 40-year anniversary logo and specially designed metal lens.
- Developed in cooperation with the Chinese national team.
- The champions’ choice – used by Liu Guoliang, Gold medalist in the Olympics and World Championships.
- Clipper 40 is delivered in an exclusive anniversary box.